Dear industry professionals,
We would like to invite you to exhibit at the one of the most important event for aqua technologies in the Caspian and Caucasus regions - the 3rd Caspian International Aqua Technologies Exhibition (CATEC 2016), which gathers local and foreign companies of the sphere. This exhibition will offer a unique platform for the establishment of business relationships between local and foreign specialists and business people in light of the rapid implementation of infrastructure projects in Azerbaijan.
THE OBJECTIVES OF THE EVENT:
- To introduce the latest technologies from the world’s leading companies to the major projects implemented nationwide;
- To accelerate the integration of Azerbaijan’s water supply industry into current global trends;
- To inform the local and international community about the industry achievements and the forthcoming mega projects in Azerbaijan;
- To establish business relationships in the water supply industry, to create enterprises that manufacture water supply equipment using modern technologies and to attract investment to this area;
- To use the exhibition as a meeting place for the exchange of knowledge, experience and technology between local and foreign professionals;
- To give impetus to the growth in demand for the latest technologies in the consumer market, including within enterprises, through the demonstration of such technologies.
- Water supply systems
- Waste and rain water systems
- Drinking water and waste water treatment
- Pipeline engineering
- Measuring, control and analysis technologies for water supply systems
- Pumps, suction systems and control equipment technologies
- Protection of drinking-water sources
- Water supply and waste water construction plants, drilling devices and equipment
- Information and communication technologies
- Flood protection
- Water desalination technologies
- Water supply system security
- HDD and Microtunneling: Trenchless Methods for Installation of Utility Systems
Among the exhibitors in 2014:
ABB, AKKORD INDUSTRY CONSTRUCTION INVESTMENT CORPORATION OJSC, AZERBAIJAN AMELIORATION AND WATER FARM OJSC, AZERSU OJSC, AZERSUTECHIZATTIKINTI OJSC, AZERTEXNOLAYN LLC, ELEKTROMED, GRAND MOTORS LLC, GREENWORKS INDUSTRY UAB, GRUNDFOS POMPA SAN. TIC. LTD. STI, HALLA CORPORATION, HERRENKNECHT AG, HUNGARIAN WATER CLUSTER, IDEAL CEVRE TEKNOLOJILERI, NEW HOLLAND CONSTRUCTION, SUEZ ENVIRONNEMENT, SULZER, VALVOTUBI IND. and others.
3 reasons to exhibit at the CATEC Exhibition
- Opportunity to study the local market as a whole within the shortest period of time and showcase the benefits of your products and services
- Opportunity to meet qualified and motivated potential partners and buyers at one place
- Opportunity to meet managers and specialists of state agencies
Gorkhmaz Huseynov, Chairman, Azersu OSC (Azerbaijan)
- We hope that both local and foreign companies will snap up the chance to present their products and technologies over the three days of the Caspian International Aqua Technologies Exhibition and Conference (CATEC 2014) and that they will contribute to the development of the potable water supply and sewage sector. Representatives of every exhibiting company at the exhibition and conference will be able to share their achievements and experience, hear professional presentations from scientists and experts invited from around the world, exchange ideas and establish business contacts.
Farid Aghayev, Director, Aksima (Azerbaijan)
- Our stand has already been visited by representatives of Azersu. I think we will be able to establish close cooperation with them, and, with the development of this market, CATEC will become more diverse and more productive.
Elisa Reggiani, a representative of the export department of Valvotubi Ind. (Italy)
- Our products are well known in forty countries, but we are participating in CATEC in Azerbaijan for the first time. I must note that the exhibition is well organised, and a large number of high-level specialised companies from around the world are represented here. Valvotubi hopes to fully demonstrate its products, and to establish long-term cooperation with major local companies.
Emin Yusufov, Representative of Emas Pfeiffer (Germany)
- Today, we collaborate on a range of issues with Azersu. By participating in this exhibition, we hope to draw the attention of potential clients to our work. I am sure that CATEC 2014 will allow our company to effectively maintain our image and assist with the search for new customers.
IF YOU BECOME A SPONSOR OF THE EXHIBITION YOU CAN GET AMPLE PROMOTIONAL OPPORTUNITIES, INCLUDING:
- Placement of your company logo in promotional materials for the exhibition (brochures, posters, paper bags, printed and electronic catalogue)
- Sponsor’s logo on the lanyards and uniforms of the exhibition staff
- Placement of your company logo on media outdoor advertising (billboards, banners, advertisements in undergrounds, the airport, business centres, etc.)
- Placing videos on monitors inside the pavilion
- And many other opportunities that will effectively deliver information about your company to your target audience